Search Site
EAD Work Permits

New York Attorneys Help Nonimmigrants to Work in the United States Through EAD Work Permits

Skilled immigration lawyers in the New York area advise on securing employment authorization documents

If you are in the United States on a temporary basis but wish to work, Boruchov, Gabovich & Associates, P.C. can help you apply for the necessary permit available to those who do not have a work visa. Known officially as an employment authorization document, or EAD work permit, it’s available to asylum seekers, international students and aliens seeking an adjustment of status. It is a photo identification issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Located in the New York area and serving clients throughout the New York, our firm helps noncitizens here on a temporary basis to legally apply for positions in the United States.

Proven advocates offer comprehensive counsel to nonimmigrant job seekers

Our attorneys can help you with the filing of Form I-765, which starts a review that can take a few months. If your application is approved, your permit is issued with an expiration date. We can also assist if you already have a work permit that needs renewal. If you are seeking an adjustment in status, we may be able to help you combine this application with one for advance parole, which would allow you to exit and re-enter the United States.

Contact our New York attorneys for assistance in getting an EAD work permit

If you require the legal authority to work in the United States, Boruchov, Gabovich & Associates, P.C. can represent you in your effort to obtain the necessary employment authorization documents. Call our New York office at 917-484-1350 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Office Location
  • New York Office
    21 West 46th Street
    Suite 1111
    New York, New York 10036
    Phone: 917-484-1350