Reputable New York Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Property Tax Law, Tax Law & Contract Law
Committed advocates provide sound counsel to clients in the New York area
Boruchov, Gabovich & Associates, P.C. is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Property Tax Law, Tax Law and Contract Law cases. Based in New York, we are familiar with the courts of the New York area throughout all of New York. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Knowledgeable attorneys handle multiple areas of the law
Boruchov, Gabovich & Associates, P.C. has a thorough understanding of New York law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Property Tax Law: If you believe your property tax determination is not accurate, the attorneys at Boruchov, Gabovich & Associates, P.C. understand both the relevant law and local factors that affect valuation. This combination will give you the best chance at obtaining a favorable outcome in your property tax matter.
- Tax Law: Tax law is an incredibly complex legal area. From preparation and filing to evasion and fraud, no matter what issue you are facing, you need to be represented by an experienced and knowledgeable tax law attorney.
- Contract Law: For your business to succeed, it is essential that you are represented by a knowledgeable contract law attorney. We can guide you through the negotiation, drafting and review of contracts. We also handle breach of contract cases.
- Corporate Law: Our attorneys are dedicated to helping clients in all areas of corporate law, including formations, restructuring, partnership and shareholder disputes, contract law, asset protection and more. We fight for the future success of your business.
- Commercial Law: To operate effectively, businesses need prompt, effective assistance from a proven attorney who understands a wide range of commercial law matters. Our accomplished lawyers assist with contract negotiation and drafting, dispute resolution, insurance claims, acquisitions and more.
- Business Litigation: As a business owner, it is likely that you will encounter a dispute with a client or a contractor. Our experienced attorneys use alternative dispute resolution and litigation to help businesses resolve disputes. With the help of an assertive business litigation attorney, you can secure the future of your company.
- Employment-Based Immigrant Visas: Our experienced attorneys represent multinational executives, managers, professionals, skilled workers, artists, entertainers and athletes in all manners of employment-based immigration, including lawful permanent resident status (“green cards”) and nonimmigrant work authorizations.
- Immigration: Our experienced attorneys represent clients in cases involving employment-based immigration, family-based immigration, nonimmigrant visas, naturalization, deportation, international adoptions, green cards and more. We guide you through the complicated immigration process, allowing you to continue living your life.
- Business-Based Nonimmigrant Visas: We help employers who seek to fill positions in a wide range of industries with employees from abroad through temporary business-based nonimmigrant visas. We also help foreign nationals applying for such visas to pursue employment in the United States.
- EAD Work Permits: If you want to get a job but lack a work visa, our experienced immigration attorneys can help. At Boruchov, Gabovich & Associates, P.C., we can bring you through the process of applying for an EAD work permit.
When you retain the services of Boruchov, Gabovich & Associates, P.C., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable New York law firm today
Boruchov, Gabovich & Associates, P.C. sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our office is conveniently located in New York. Call our firm at 917-484-1350 to arrange your free consultation or contact the firm online.